Well, actually, it was here just before my great disappearing act earlier this year. The lovely Sam over at Midsummer 365 Project nominated me for a Liebster Award (thanks Sam!) I spent a lot of time catching up and I haven’t got round to accepting the award until now, which is really rubbish of me.
The rules of this award are as follows:
For my nominees – if you decide to accept, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must nominate 10 of your favourite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
And the Q&A part of the proceedings:
1) What is your favourite time of year?
Whichever season is just starting!
2) If you could only listen to one band/singer/or similar who would they be?
Ooh this one is difficult for me, I’m really struggling to just pick one. I think it has to be Green Day, but now I feel bad for all the bands I didn’t pick!
3) Who or what inspires you?
My mum, who is the most selfless person you could ever imagine.
4) How would you describe yourself, in 3 words or less?
Short, disorganised, caring
5) What superpower would you choose?
Shapeshifting, like Mystique
6) How would you spend your ideal weekend?
Hmm, there’d be shopping with no worries about money, the seaside, a barbecue and a trip to the cinema.
7) Mountains or Beaches?
Beaches, I love the sea.
8) What is your main goal for 2014?
End it with more £s and less lbs than I started with.
9) What is the best book you have ever read or movie you have seen?
This may not come as a huge surprise, but I love books and films, so this is another difficult one for me. My favourite book ever is Lord of the Flies by William Golding, but there are so many that I have read, re-read and still love. There are loads and loads of films I could list too, but I think the best one is Hard Candy which has a tiny cast (most of it is just two characters) but the actors are fantastic.
10) If Dr Who asked you to travel in the TARDIS with him would you go?
Yes, absolutely, what an adventure!
And the questions for my nominees, should they choose to accept them:
1) Where is your favourite place?
2) Who is the best Bond?
3) Name three things that you are proud of.
4) What was the last thing that made you laugh?
5) Do you do any regular exercise/sport?
6) Do you have any pets?
7) What would you do in the event of a zombie apocalypse?
8) What was the last book that you read and enjoyed?
9) What annoys or irritates you?
10) If there was a movie of your life, what would it be called and who would play you?
Now, a lot of the blogs I follow aren’t eligible for this because they have over 200 followers. The ones I’m nominating are awesome, you should definitely check them out!
Eat Less Sugar, You’re Sweet Enough
Fi’s Mutterings and Mumblings
Living on an Awesome Shoestring
Fattie No More
They Call Me Storm
Not Weighting For My Dreams
I’m very aware that a lot of my nominees probably already have one of these. I won’t be offended if anyone doesn’t want to accept it, or if you just want to answer the questions without nominating anyone else – I know if you have been nominated before you have probably already nominated other blogs once… I would be interested to read the answers to my questions though 🙂