I’m feeling quite overwhelmed here today. I have been nominated not once but three times for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I’m so flattered I can’t even describe it! Huge thanks to The Ipockolypse, Weight2Lose2013 and Not Weighting for my Dreams for the nominations.
1.Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
And here are my seven facts:
1. I have four tattoos, and I’m planning a fifth to celebrate when I reach my target size/weight
2. The person I admire most in the world is my mum, she’s been through so much herself but she is always there for other people. She is an inspiration.
3. I can remember song lyrics, phone numbers and vehicle reg numbers from when I was a child but I often can’t remember if I’ve seen a particular film.
4. I love reading; at the moment I’m reading my way through Philippa Gregory’s books in chronological order.
5. One of my favourite places to go is the cinema; my boyfriend and I occasionally book a day off work and spend the whole day watching films (our record is five in one day!)
6. When I was 14 I fainted down an entire flight of stone stairs at school. I still cringe when I think about it – and that’s from the embarrassment, not the bruises.
7. I can’t walk in high heels.
And now for my nominations… These are not all health/fitness/weight loss blogs, they all inspire me in different ways. In no particular order:
My Year[s] of Sweat
Midsummer 365 Projects
Weight2Lose2013 (I know he nominated me, but I was already planning to include him so he’s staying on the list!)
Living on an Awesome Shoestring
Fi’s Mutterings & Mumblings
Hiking to Healthy
Beauty by Caitlin (she does some awesome projects as well as beauty)
Cassandra Parkin (if nothing else, read her 50 Things That Annoy Me about 50 Shades of Grey post, I dare you not to laugh)
My Life Lived Full
Eat Less Sugar, You’re Sweet Enough
Fattie No More
They Call Me Storm
Two Fat Ladies Getting Slim
Not The Fat Kid In Gym Class Anymore…